Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gotta Love them!


Awww.... Doesn't that face just make you want to smile? I don't know, there is just something about kid's that I love, they are just so cute and innocent, it makes me wish almost, I was their mom. I guess it is just my motherly instinct, but kids just make me want to smile, which is probably why I love to babysit so much.

Anyways the point is today I was babysitting these three kids, they were ages 3, 6, and 8. Yes, i know how on earth did I survive 13 hours with them.... truthfully they were little angels. I don't know why people are always hating when they have to babysit kids really aren't bad, honestly what are they going to do with their entire body mass of 60 pounds? It isn't like they can kill you with their imagination either.

Kids are more interested really, in discovering the correct function of a juice box than to plan an attack on their sitter. Or like today, trying to convince me that a magical whirlpool will teleport the water from their brothers cup into their sisters face, but it didn't happen, because and I quote, "That isn't possible, we would need a hurricane for that" lol, XD you gotta love kids!


While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt


Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment