Monday, May 31, 2010

Why Today?!


Have you ever had a day where it was so vital you complete something, but you just don't seem to have enough hours in a day to finish it? It almost seems as though the clocks are purposely moving too fast for you to even compute what on earth is going on. It's breakfast time and in the amount of time it takes you to blink, half your day has already gone by! That day was today....



I promised myself that today would be the day I would get started and finish some of my major assignments for the end of the semester, i swore left, right, and center, it would be close to being done by tonight. Well......turns out other people decided to do some planning for me today. Instead of going and working on my assignments, I found myself at the grocery store, doing laundry, going into the city to help a friend pick out a grad dress, and then by the time i did get home, it was already 9:00, so much for getting my assignments getting done! :S

Moral of this story, if you want to get something done, say no!!!
LOL,
XD

Harvey MacKay


Goodnight!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment