Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day :)








Today Is Valentines Day?!




Today because I absolutely can, and will make use of this hallmark holiday i've decided to post 15 of the heesiest pickup lines in the history of picklines... and cheesieness. Five points if you've ever used one of these lines... 20 if it actually work. :D
1. Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in your eyes...
2. If i could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.
.
3. You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy
4. you're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life.
5. Beww BEWWW Beww (What?) That is the sound of the ambulance coming to pick me up because when I saw you my heart stopped!
6. Are you O.K.? Because heaven is a long fall from here.
7. Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the man/woman of my dreams.
8. Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
9. If i recieved a nickel for every time i saw someone as beautiful as you, I would have five cents.
10. I was wondering if you had an extra heart, mine seems to be stolen.
11. There's something wrong with my cell phone, it doesn't have your number in it.
12. i bet you 20 dollars you're going to turn me down.
13. I don't have a library card, but do you mind if i chck you out?
14. You're so sweet, you put Hershey's out of buisness
15. Did it hurt? (what?) when you fell out of heaven?
Happy valentines day! Have a good one!
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." ~Albert Einstein







No comments:

Post a Comment