Saturday, July 17, 2010

She Really is Awesome... :)

Today I realized something that I don't think has taken about 13 years to actually sink in. Today, (actually five seconds ago) i realized that I love my sister. :) I know it sounds corny and everything and she may be annoying at times, but she really is awesome. So today, I have decided to write a letter to my sister, (but, one of those corny letters she will probably never see) so here it goes.... I got deep you have been warned.....

Dear Bianc, (My nickname for "Bianca")

the past 13 years, (or since you've been born,) really have been a beautiful disaster I guess. In the sense that we are always fighting, bickering and making fun of each other, but once the day is over, we always laugh things off like they're no big deal. Ever since the day you were born I have secretly loved you,( although I would never tell you to your face, because there is waaaayyy to much competition between us and to do so would be a loss on my side of the court, :S ) and you always somehow make my day brighter.

When we were both small, (I three, you newborn) mom told me I used to watch you from over your crib talking to you. I would say, "your number one! Your number one!" and only recently I have discovered what that really means. You are my one and only sister, and you always will be "number one!" you will always be there for me and I for you, and when you graduate the eighth grade next year, I will be the one who helps you pick out your dress and get you ready, like you did to me. You have always been in my life, and I promise that whenever you need me I will be there for you. I will miss you so much when I go to university in two years.

I know I have done some things in the past that have hurt you, and I regret all of it. :( I hope that you can forgive me for my lack of patience, for my crazy mood swings, and some times too serious personality. I think that you are an amazing person, and a gift in my life! If you ever read this don`t make fun of me.......

(love you)

Kassandra.....

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. ~Amy Li

Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment