Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nothing Much to say...

today it will be EXTREMELY short, lol here is five things that have crossed my mind sometime during the day today...

1. tomorrow I go to the spa! Yay, my eyebrows are overdue to be done and my nails are going to be polished, my sister and I are trying out a new local spa, this should be fun!

2. Although this was supposed to be the week im in the Dominican, its still going to be awesome. Spending time in toronto with my cousins, seeing the CN tower with my sis and going to see the terracotta warriors at the rom

3. inception was a pretty good movie, saw that today and it was awesome. I was surprised because I dont normally like Leonardo DiCaprio..... hmmm changed my mind just a little bit.

4. Today I finally watched the season finally of glee, although it was a little predictable it was still great!!! Also found out that there is a Glee karaoke coming out on wii this fall, that will be my birthday present.

5. need to search my cupboards for a dress, going to a wedding on the 1st found out last minute, but this should be sooooooo much fun!

and that is pretty much it, heres a quote.....

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." ~e.e. cummings


GOODNIGHT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment