Thursday, June 24, 2010

Finally its Here! (radomness)


Oh my goodness gracious me, I have finally finished exams and I can breathe! this week has been very hectic but it seems as though everything is working in my favor right now. *knock on wood.* the exams weren't as bad as I thought, and that Job interview I had, you guessed it... I GOT IT THE JOB! so its been pretty great!

Tomorrow I don't have school but I am going to say goodbye to all my friends and teachers for the summer. A few of my favorite teachers are leaving this year and it has been really upsetting because they taught me so much, one of them even inspired me into becoming a religious ed teacher. But, they were transferred to my cousins new school, (40 minutes away!) so during special events hopefully I'll be able to sneak a visit. so it isn't too bad i guess.



As for the summer I plan on doing some more blogging, hanging with friends and chilling at my new job. Major highlight will be in late july, Dominican Republic for a week! 4 star resort not paid for by me because it is a wedding, and I am an important guest, lol. Not really but whatever, its only a distant cousins of my mothers. :) Idont know what it is but i am just having such a giddy moment, watch, lol tomorrows blog will be absolutely depressing. Or, maybe the advice my teacher gave me about living in the moment is actually working? Maybe I am just seeing all the positive things in life? Who knows!

Anyways as you can probably tell I am rambling on about nothing in particular, so anyone have any ideas on what I should blog about tomorrow?
oh!

Random Question: If you could create any flavor of chips, (that hasn't been invented yet) what would it be?

(me personally it would be brownie flavored chips because I am a choco-holic and love sweet foods. )


"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

- Groucho Marx

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Dominican Republic? That sounds absolutely fantastic!!

    And my favorite chips have already been made... I think I can live with just pickle chips! However brownie chips do sound yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT IT TO BE SUMMER FOR ME!
    So jealous :)
    and the holiday sounds amazing :D

    ReplyDelete