*sighs* Summer is here at last, but I'm not all happy and excited like most my friends are. Truth is, I love school. I know this probably sounds completely ridiculous, but I love school so much. I am the type of person that enjoys getting homework, being in fifty million clubs every day of the week, and working on top of that, I just don't know how to relax. I just dont know what to do with myself when I am NOT doing something. It's like a disease really, being unable to relax myself and just be. So I have decided that this summer I will make blogging my new obsession.
I have decided to plan certain events and things throughout the summer that I will immerse myself in. If I can do this then maybe I will be able to save my sanity. I made a little list of ten things that I've decided to follow through with this summer....
1. Paint a new picture to give to my awesome french teacher. (She asked me the last day of school after seeing my art portrait to paint her something she can hang in her house. I will definitely do this!)
2. Read every day. (Right now I am reading a book called Better than Chocolate, and Monday I'm starting -Thanks to Jessica from Log in and Blog in-
3. Work out daily (I've discovered wen i am bored, i tend to work out more, so I figured why not? It's great and healthy and I am so going to work out daily!)
5. Hang out with my friends, (I notice that every year this happens you make friends with people in school and relationships are thriving and then come summer time everyone does their own thing and by the time you meet again in September everything about the person has changed and it seems like you don't know them, so I am going to make an effort to hang out with everyone before September :) )
7. Begin every day positively and never go to sleep with a headache. (This is the new philosophy I want to apply to my life, where i begin each day with positivity and think of everything that will go right, as well as never go to sleep unhappy or unsure. this will be my steps to positive thinking.)
9. Write and Blog about my day every night. ( I want to start a sort of documentary for the summer. every night writing about something that has happened or something that caught my interest that day and share it will everyone. I will title it by day, starting that on Monday the First Official day of summer.)
Anyways, what do you have planned for your summer, anything as interesting, *note sarcasm, lol* as mine?