Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Friends



I have come to a realization, my life would totally suck, if i didn't have the friends and people in it that I have now. Friends are a huge part of my life, (in fact I just got back from a bonfire/BBQ/summer party) and without them nothing would be the same. Friends are so amazing, they are there to support one another, there to relieve stress, there to help each other out, there to talk to, there when your happy, there when your sad, and best of all there because they truly care about you.

I have such amazing friends and it is their little quirks, (like wanting to be beyonce, :D or teasing me to no end about how old men are disturbingly attracted to me, apparently) that make me smile, (well when Im not thinking WTHeck am I doing with these crazy people! :S) and love them even more. Even though they are all nuts, (isnt everyone?) they are truly the best people in my life. And Although I have two more years of high school I already feel sad about leaving, because I know that things will change and people will move on, I only hope that things will work out for the better and that each of them find the happiness I know they deserve. they have given me so much, I hope in the long run they get it back.

Here's to friends!

The Best Of friends
(By Jill Wolf)

the best of friends,
can change a frown,
into a smile,
when you feel down,

the best of friends,
will understand
your little trials,
and lend a hand

the best of friends,
will always share,
your secret dreams
because they care,

the best of friends
worth more than gold,
give all the love,
a heart can hold.....


GOODNIGHT!

3 comments:

  1. Cute post!! And I definitely agree with the quote at the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where I'd be without my friends. This post made me remember how great they truely are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, dude, i loove you<3
    you are an AMAZING friend,
    imma miss you when i leave <3

    ReplyDelete