Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Work In Progress

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, and that we all see the world from a different view. That every human is entitled to their own opinion, and each person has their own story to tell. If this is true, then I would like to share my view with you.

Whoever said life was easy, was soooo wrong it isn't even funny. Being a teenager is hard, confusing, and stressful. Right now i am at that cross road in my life where everything i do basically effects the outcome of my future. I am going into the eleventh grade, and still have no idea what I want to do with my life, i feel like there is something missing, something i fully don't understand, something that I am supposed to do, but it's like i am not seeing the whole picture..... Right now, I am this stream.

I'm always moving and traveling down my seemingly endless narrow path, always one direction, ahead. I don't know where I'm going, I don't know why I'm going this way, and I don't know how to turn around if something were to go wrong. I`m always following this stream, searching for that lake or ocean. The place where i am to make it to something bigger, but I don`t know how to get there, right now i am this stream endlessly running around going everywhere but likewise, nowhere.

Right now, all I have is confusion, confusion and maybe a little bit of anxiety, because i don`t know what I'm going to do with the rest of my life! grr, I need a sign!

"the journey of a mile begins with one step" Lao Tzu, I guess I just haven't seen the next one yet.


Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment