Tuesday, June 1, 2010

25 Things...

Here is a little piece, that was inspired by another Blog, "The Musings of a Wannabe Rockstar" topic of today, 25 things about me to share with you.... Here we go!


1. my absolute favorite color is purple, every shade!
2. I dislike people who think that they are better than others because of their talents, money, and/or brains. We are supposed to be all equal, we do live in a democratic society people! :S
3. I love to eat grapes, (they are my favorite fruit) but I can't pick them off the vine, that for some reason bothers me so much.
4. Wednesday is my favorite day. It's the day glee used to be on, the day I go on the majority of my field trips, and most importantly, the day I have a show choir practice!
5. <3>
7. I am a very loyal and trustworthy person, friends come before myself,...most of the time, :P
8. If I could survive off or one food it would have to be meatball subs, I love them soo much, must be my inner Italian, lol.
9. when I get stressed about school, my eyes tend to twitch, when I get stressed about performances, my hands shake
10. I still have no clue where I am going with my life, all I know is it wont be in math!
11. I love to mess around with peoples heads (for fun of course nothing that will hurt their spirit, always for humor.), most people don't know I have a morbid mind, (in a good humorous way I guess) and are often surprised at how I think.
12.The glass is always half full, Apparently I am very optimistic.
13. I love music, it is so amazing, to pick one genre I would go insane, there is such a beautifully wide variety.
14. I have two little yorkies, one of which I think needs therapy, lol, she is so hyper!
15. If I had the chance to do anything in the world, I would chose to direct a movie, there is nothing like the thrill of having everything behind a camera in control to create something of your own imagining.
16. If I had it my way, imagination would be a mandatory class, :)
17. I love the rain, wind and thunder, these things always gets me into a creative writing mood.
18. I love everything about school, the work, the people, and the learning, I don't understand how people can't like it. It bothers me when people say they hate school, because we are so fortunate to be going to school where other people who do want to go aren't getting this opportunity.
19. I go to a catholic school, and I love it, religion is something I enjoy very much.
20. I love tea, coffee an cheesecake, my favorite desert combos.
21. I am a very meticulous worker, I always look at the very fine details, especially when I am working on an art assignment it takes weeks to sometimes make a piece satisfactory for me.
22. This blog was inspired by a friend of mine who also blogs and is just an awesomely nice person.
23. I love the show glee, well, the story is a bit wonky, but the music is fantastic!
24. Its one of my dreams to go and see phantom of the opera performed live, sadly it came out before I did. :( it's gotten to the point where I know all the lyrics and some of the acting from the 1980's version and the 2004 movies.
25. last but not least, I dislike Starbucks though many people rant and rave about it,(being Italian, Starbucks coffee tastes like dish water..... sorry no offense to people who d like it, i just personally don't) and the reason why I don't riot against them, is my guilty pleasure....Frappuccino's!

I dare you to do the same and on your blog post 25 things about you!

"People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates." ~Thomas Szasz, "Personal Conduct," The Second Sin, 1973


No comments:

Post a Comment