It has been a pretty normal day today, not much happened, so to humor myself I decided to search google. yup, I know i need to get a life, or a hobby, but whatever i decided to do some research. While on my google conquest i came upon the weirdest statistic ever,
"On average, 100 people choke on ball point pens a year..."
huh.... a year, on ball point pens? How does this happen, and why is the pen even in you mouth? this intrigued me so I looked up some other odd facts and came up with a list of my top twenty weird statistics I decided to post as my entry for today, here it goes....
1. On average 100 people choke on ball point pens a year
2. if you yelled for eight months, seven years and six days you would produce enough energy to heat up a cup of coffee
3. when intoxicated ants always fall to their right side
4. being unmarried shortens a mans life by ten years
5. average life expectancy of an enemy soldier in a chuck Noris movie, (in seconds) 4
6. Butterflies taste with their feet
7.on average people fear spiders more than death
8. it is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs
9.cigarette lighter was invented before the match
10. on average Americans eat 18 acres of pizza a day
11. a hummingbird weighs less than a penny
12. apples are ore efficient than caffeine to keep people awake in the mornings
13. Thomas Edison, light bulb inventor was afraid of the dark.
14. Ancient Egyptians shaved off their eyebrows to mourn the deat of their cats
15. Both Hitler and Napoleon were missing one testicle
16. Brazil got its name form the nut, not the other way around
17. Crickets hear through their knees
18. Cat urine glows under black light
19. George Washington grew marijuana in his garden
20. In most watch advertisement commercials, the watch is set to 10:10 because the hands frame the brand of the watch and make it look like it's smiling.
So that's that the interesting information i discovered after having a pretty average day, if your interested in reading more bizarre and interesting facts here's a pretty good website i took some of these from...
"If you want to stand out, don't be different; be outstanding!" Meredeth West